Morning: Our tour guide will pick you up by car at your hotel in Hanoi around 7:30am. An early start is necessary for all we have in store for you today!
- On the way to Ba Be National Park, we will stop in a local village to enjoy lunch in a restaurant, before our route takes us up through the mountains and tea plantations on the road to Ba Be Lake.
- You will then travel to the Tay village of Coc Toc, where the houses are built in traditional Tay fashion on stilts. This is where you will spend the night in a homestay, to really get an intimate look at Tay culture and daily life.
Afternoon: After checking in at the homestay, your afternoon will be free to spend as you wish, though we recommend going for a walk to explore the beautiful surroundings.
- Following this, we will take you to Hua Ma Cave, featuring thousands of stalactites and stalagmites.
- The rest of the day is again yours to do with as you please, though we offer the optional activities of guided walks/bike rides around Coc Toc Village and kayaking trips on the lake.
- If you’d rather spend the rest of the day relaxing and enjoying the serene views, then that’s also an option.