3 day, 4 nights Sapa Experience
$140 per person
This amazing special offer includes all transport, accommodation and excellent local guides to explore the mountains of Sapa. Using little known trekking routes and a combination of a local homestay experience and a boutique guesthouse with unbeatable views, you can discover the very best this stunning region has to offer.
This exclusive offer includes:
Hotel pick-up in Hanoi and return transfers to Sapa town
Sapa Trekking with experienced guides
1 night homestay with Mao
1 night in the Sapa Clay House Hotel
All meals included during the homestay and breakfast included at the hotel
Below is a sample itinerary for this exclusive offer. This itinerary is flexible to your needs so if you wish to change or add any details, just let us know
- Day 1: Night train to Lao Cai
- Day 2: Transfer from Lao Cai to Sapa, trek and homestay (B, L, D)
- Day 3: Morning trekking and free afternoon at the Sapa Clay House (B, L)
- Day 4: Free day enjoying the views from Sapa Clay House, overnight train to Hanoi (B)
- Little used trekking routes through the rice paddies
- Homestay experience with Mao and her sisters
- Unbeatable views from Sapa Clay House
- Plenty of free time to enjoy the incredible scenery
- Optional wellness services, including yoga and tai chi
- 4 berth cabin on the Hanoi-Lao Cai train
Mao is from one of the more remote Black Hmong communities in Sapa and she has become one of the most well loved hosts in the area.
Alongside her family, she will welcome you with open arms and give you plenty of ‘happy water’!
The home is simple but comfortable and the homecooked food is delicious and plentiful. Lend a helping hand in cooking and Mao will give you one of her amazing smiles.
Sapa Clay House is a unique property in a fantastic location, right at the top of the rice terraces. This beautiful retreat has plenty of outside space, so you can spend your time simply relaxing and taking in the spectacular views.
There is a great onsite restaurant, free breakfast and interesting menu of wellness services including yoga, meditation and herbal baths.
Book your tour now
Please give us as much information as possible so that we can start planning for your arrival.
We did a 2 day 1 night tour in Bai Tu Long Bay and for this we were given a really great price, a lot of information and we definitely weren’t pressured into choosing one option. Dylan J
I ended up booking a 2D/3N Sapa tour and a 2D/1N Halong Bay / Bai Tu Long Bay tour. Both were great and I think we got very good prices for the services we received… In person, she is so genuine, funny and simply adorable! Thank you Lily! pnamster