08:00 – 08:30 Pick up at Hotel lobby or meeting point.
9:00 – 09:30 Get on speedboat and discover the islets.
• Visit the coral park, which has 250 different types of coral. Customers who want to walk under the sea (Seawalker) will either stay on board (self-sufficient cost of 1,090,000/15 minutes/person).
• May Rut Trong Islet: Long sandy beaches, rows of coconut trees, bridges, swings, rocks, and hammocks make this a virtual living paradise…. You’ll have photos to remember the special moments.
• Mong Tay Islet: swimming and having photos with Stand up paddle boarding, video flycam.
• Gam Ghi Islet: Swimming and snorkeling at the Coral Reef
• Having lunch on the Islet.
• Thom Islet: Experiencing the longest sea-crossing 3-wire cable car in the world with the length of 7,899.9m, nearly 8km. The main attraction on Hon Thom is Aquatopia Water Park & Theme Park. Aquatopia Water Park & Theme Park is regarded as Southeast Asia’s most modern water park. All guests are free to play and explore the games here.
• Discover the ancient beauty of the West through massive bumblebee brick tiled walls, charming winding domes, and man-made ruins.
• Discover the Mediterranean town on the coast of Phu Quoc island.
• 17:30 Move to Sunset Sanato to check in with four long-legged kicking elephants and future knowledge symbols while watching the most magnificent sunset in Phu Quoc (tickets are self-sufficient; return to the hotel on your own).
The car returns you to the hotel/resort. A fantastic day has come to an end
• Shuttle bus
• Mineral water – Wet wipes (1 unit/per guest)
• Friendly – passionate – experienced tour guide about the island
• Speedboat – diving equipment to examine reefs
• Ticket of Cable car + Aquatopia Water Park and Theme Park
• Travel insurance
Price: inbox for more detail