My Son Sanctuary
Location: My Son village, Duy Phu commune, Duy Xuyen district, Quang Nam province.
As a famous tourist destination in Hoi An, My Son Sanctuary owns many Cham Pa temples with unique architecture in a valley with a diameter of about 2km. This is the place where the ritual sacrifices of the ancient Champa dynasty were held.
Cu Lao Cham
Location: Bai Ong Hamlet, Tan Hiep Commune, Hoi An City.
Cu Lao Cham is a Hoi An tourist destination that many tourists come to with its rustic and wild beauty. Not only that, but this is also where many exciting and entertaining activities take place, such as scuba diving to see corals, speed canoeing, kayaking,…
Thanh Ha Pottery Village
Location: Pham Phan Street, Thanh Ha
At more than 500 years old, Thanh Ha pottery village has experienced many ups and downs. Up to now, this place has become a famous tourist destination in Hoi An, bringing many new experiences to visitors.
Kim Bong Carpentry Village – Hoi An tourist destination is simple and close.
Location:: Trung Ha, Cam Kim, Hoi An City.
Coming to Hoi An in Kim Bong carpentry village, visitors will see with their own eyes the image of skillful artisans, with their hands creating products of high artistic and cultural value. Visiting here, you will understand more about the history of the craft village and see the traditional carpentry workshops for hundreds of years.
Tra Que Vegetable Village
Location: Tra Que Village, Cam Ha, Hoi An City.
Not only does Tra Que Vegetable Village offer fresh, vibrant veggies, but it also captivates tourists with the fascinating action of living a day in the life of a farmer. Come to Tra Que vegetable village once to immerse yourself in the beautiful landscape, taste the rustic dishes of the countryside!
Seven Mau coconut forest
Location: Cam Thanh Commune, Hoi An.
Bay Mau coconut forest is located about 3 km southeast of the center of Hoi An ancient town. This tourist destination in Hoi An attracts many tourists and is likened to the “Western in the heart of Hoi An.”
Hoi An Handicraft Workshop
Address: No. 9, Nguyen Thai Hoc, Hoi An.
Hoi, An Handicraft Workshop, currently has 12 active occupations. This Hoi An tourist destination is the cradle that produces a lot of sophisticated handicraft products with distinct colors, meanings, and values.
Location: Minh An Ward, Hoi An.
When traveling to Hoi An, it is impossible to ignore the old town, where short and narrow streets run horizontally along the shape of a chessboard. This 400-year-old ancient town is also home to many unique classical architectures.
TRE coffee, lounge, and dining
Location: Casamia Hoi An
TRE by Day is a cafe with a quiet, gentle space, at night, wearing the vibrant shirt of a charming lounge. Tre Lounge – Coffee & Lounge has an open space with modern architecture mixed with rustic Vietnamese features. Regarding the menu, TRE serves a variety of European – Asian dishes and food with alcohol. Not only investing in each cup made from bamboo with a unique shape under the skillful hands of bartenders, but the drinks here also have their taste.
Note when traveling to Hoi An to make the trip perfect.
To make your trip to Hoi An the most convenient and perfect, you should refer to some articles about Hoi An travel reviews in advance or share your Hoi An travel experience and pocket helpful information for yourself.
Reasonable time to travel Hoi An
Depending on your needs and financial conditions, you can choose the right time to travel to Hoi An. If you just want to visit and explore Hoi An, just 2 days and one night is enough. But if you want to have fun in many other nearby places such as Da Nang, and Hue, you should arrange some free time for about 3-4 days to make the trip most comfortable.
Places to explore Hoi An
Visitors to Hoi An will have many overnight options such as hotels, homestays, etc. However, for the trip to be complete with professional service, 5-star class, and fully integrated, and if you have enough facilities, luxurious rooms, and beautiful views, please choose Vinpearl’s resort system in Hoi An!
The estimated cost of self-sufficient Hoi An travel
Some of the expenses that need to be spent for a self-sufficient Hoi An tour include:
- The cost of moving to Hoi An: Airfare is about 380,000 – 3,000,000 VND/person; train tickets are about 400,000 – 1,200,000 VND/person; Bus tickets are about 400,000 – 500,000 VND/person/way.
- Transportation costs in Hoi An: You can take a taxi, bus, motorbike taxi, cyclo, or bicycle. For the most convenience, you should rent a motorbike for 100,000 – 150,000 VND/day or a bicycle for 30,000 VND/day.
- Accommodation costs: Room rates have many prices depending on individual needs, averaging about 300,000 VND / room/day for high-class hotels; the price will be approximately 1,000,000 VND / day or more.
- Food costs: Hoi An has many delicious and attractive dishes. You only need to spend about 200,000 VND / person/day, enough to “fill up an empty stomach”.
- Entrance fees: For places in the old town, entrance tickets range from 10,000 VND / person – 80,000 VND / person. Beaches and amusement parks, Hoi An tourist attractions cost about 100,000 VND – 500,000 VND/person.
In addition, Hoi An also has many other free attractions. A trip to Hoi An 3N2D, the average cost will be about 3,500,000 VND – 4,000,000 VND/person.
How to save money on self-sufficient Hoi An travel costs
Here are some tips for travelers to save money on their Hoi An trip:
- Book a package tour of Hoi An
- Book a combo hotel and air ticket
- Do not always follow the lead to restaurants or shopping places that have not been reviewed before
- Pre-book services such as transportation and book 5-star resort rooms
Read more: Hoi An tourist attractions: 25 beautiful tourist destinations, extremely high-quality virtual life (Part 1)
The best center Vietnam tour: Tour in Vietnam