April is considered the most reasonable time to travel to Phu Quoc. However, it’s still a good idea to read up on the weather and things to keep in mind to get the full ride.
The weather in Phu Quoc in April
In Phu Quoc, April marks the start of the summer tourism season. Although this is a transition month from the dry season to the rainy season, the rainfall in April is still very low. Beautiful weather with cool air will bring ideal holidays for the whole family. However, traveling to Phu Quoc this season, you need to pay attention to the sudden rains during the day, sometimes it is cloudy, at night there are often showers. The temperature of Phu Quoc in April will range from 25oC – 33oC.
Why should you not miss the trip to Phu Quoc in April?
All price is cheaper than peak season
Because it is just entering the rainy season, the number of visitors is no longer as crowded as in the dry season The price of services will also be significantly reduced. However, if you choose to travel on the 30/4-1/5 holiday, the service price will definitely be higher than usual.
Opportunity to attend Mr. Nam Hai Temple Festival
Coming to Phu Quoc in April, please stop by and participate in Mr. Nam Hai Dinh festival on March 21 of the lunar calendar. This is a typical traditional festival in Phu Quoc to pray for rain, wind and calm waves for fishermen to be protected and returned safely to the sea by the gods. With unique cultural values and attractions from spiritual and cultural activities, the festival is considered one of the important highlights of Phu Quoc tourism.
Owning beaches with blue sea, white sand in the sparkling golden sunshine, Phu Quoc features the second most beautiful beaches in Vietnam. Coming to Phu Quoc in April, you definitely cannot ignore the following beaches:
– Bai Sao Beach: considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam and the world, the beach here is very beautiful, clean, fine white sand and clear water.
– Bai Khem beach: in An Thoi town, this beach is quite gorgeous and pristine.
– Bai DaI Beach: pristine beach, where Vinpearl tourist area is located.
– Dinh Cau beach: also an ideal beach for the whole family. You can swim and stop by the nearby restaurant and hotel area to rest and shop.
Which activities are the most attractive?
Grand World – The sleepless entertainment paradise
Grand World resort paradise is oriented to develop into a “sleepless city” with all kinds of fun, entertainment and shopping activities. Phu Quoc tourism program in April will take you to experience many special things at this emerging super complex. For example, you can watch the Quintessence of Vietnam show, visit the world-famous Teddy Bear museum that first appeared in Vietnam, or travel on a Gondola to watch the sunset as if you were in Venice…
Visit the largest theme park in Vietnam VinWonder and Vinpearl Safari
VinWonder and Vinpearl Safari are the top two destinations for large families with young children, or for groups of friends who want to try their hand at a variety of unique games. At VinWonder Phu Quoc, we will be pleased to play in 6 subdivisions under 12 themes, from European Avenue to Secret Village, Cyclone World to Hai Vuong Palace…
Vinpearl Safari Phu Quoc is the largest wildlife care and conservation park in Vietnam with an area of up to 380 hectares and 4,000 individuals of nearly 200 species from all over the world. Not stopping at the sightseeing, Phu Quoc tourists in April can also personally feed them, touch their heads or watch the wild forest dances of the Aboriginal people of South Africa…
Walking in Phu Quoc markets
Coming to Phu Quoc, you should visit night markets, such as Dinh Cau night market, Duong Dong market… These are all places that visitors can visit and witness firsthand the lives of local people. Thanks to the abundant source of fresh seafood, visitors can enjoy all kinds of delicious and diverse dishes at a relatively cheap price.
Tour 4 islands with many experiences
The tour program of 4 islands of Phu Quoc takes visitors through Islet of Fingernails – Withdrawal Clouds – Withdrawal Clouds – Canoe Grips. In each place, you can experience a different activity, from diving to watching corals to dropping Sup on the sea and taking pictures. Traveling to Phu Quoc in April is in the dry season, the sea is quiet, so there is almost no rain, you can enjoy swimming and having fun, feeling the cool breeze flowing through.
5 Things to Remember When Visiting Phu Quoc
- Prepare umbrellas and raincoats: Although the weather in April in Phu Quoc is popular with little rain, this is also a time of seasonal change, you need to prepare umbrellas and raincoats to prevent sudden rains.
- Wearing bright colors: According to the experience of traveling to Phu Quoc in April, women should choose vintage dresses with red, yellow or blue patterns to make more unique images. Men should choose bright colors, avoid using black clothes so that they can have outstanding photos in nature.
- Canoeing should not wear too long skirts: When traveling on the canoe to the island, you should not wear long skirts. If you go when it is sunny or cloudy and less sunny, in the middle of the afternoon, you can wear white to take photos. Accessories to bring this season are dark glasses, wide-brimmed hats… Don’t forget to bring sunscreen.
- Always ask the price before buying: You should ask the price before buying or eating at markets and restaurants because some restaurants will have quite high prices compared to the rest.
- Should book hotel rooms, tours in advance: You should also proactively book hotel rooms and tours in advance to have the best services for yourself.
Traveling to Phu Quoc in April is beautiful with little rain and sunshine, so you need to wear light colors and avoid using black and dark clothes that will make your skin color tan. According to the experience of traveling to Phu Quoc, women should choose for themselves vintage dresses with red, yellow or blue patterns to make more unique images. Or we can also wear long skirts to let our skirts fly in the wind in the sky and earth.
When traveling on canoes and islands you should not wear long skirts. If you go when it is sunny or cloudy and less sunny, in the middle of the afternoon, you can wear a white dress to take pictures. Accessories to bring this season are dark glasses, wide-brimmed hats… Don’t forget to bring sunscreen, because the sun is quite strong this season.
The best center Vietnam tour: Tour in Vietnam