Many local and international travelers choose Phu Quoc because it is an ideal vacation spot. Any beautiful season is a wonderful time to visit Phu Quoc, so many people are always very interested in doing so. Let’s discover when is the right time to set foot on this beautiful island!
Phu Quoc pearl island – Tropical paradise
The island of Phu Quoc is situated in the sub-equatorial tropical monsoon area of the Gulf of Thailand. The island’s climate differs from that of other islands in our nation because the water surrounds it on all four sides. Not only that, nature also especially favors beautiful scenery with blue sea and white sand all year round.
What time of year is the most attractive to visit Phu Quoc?
On the island of Phu Quoc, there are two different seasons—the dry season and the rainy season—and the climate is mild and pleasant all year long. The island experiences extremely high levels of humidity during the wet season due to its location at the entrance to the southwest monsoon. The northeast monsoon has an impact on it during the dry season, which raises the weather from April to May. The average annual temperature of the island is only about 25-27 degrees Celsius.
Phu Quoc travel during the changing of the seasons: late October to early April
- The best time to visit Phu Quoc is during the shift of seasons. Right now, the temperature is perfect for engaging in and visiting all types of activities. It is a very “natural time, favorable place, human harmony” whether you are staying at the resort or having a picnic on the shore.
- Rainfall won’t be excessively heavy because it’s the start and conclusion of the rainy season. There won’t be much of an impact on how you move and perform.
Low visitor population is also typical for early April or October. Visitors won’t have to worry about being crowded or waiting in order to appreciate the view or the services.
- Climate: The pearl island is typically cool and nice at this time of year. The cool, pleasant breeze will be enjoyable to you. This is the correct time of year to visit Phu Quoc Beach if you’re wondering which season is the prettiest.
Travel “followers” should bear the following in mind when going to Phu Quoc during the changing of the seasons:
- To make the journey more enjoyable and fulfilling, you should familiarize yourself with the travel schedule before leaving. The best option will be Phu Quoc lodgings that are close to the water.
- Some experience activities you must try when coming to Phu Quoc such as Swimming are a must-try recreational activity when coming to Phu Quoc. Among Vietnam’s most stunning shores are Bai Sao, Bai Dai, Bai Truong, etc. Coming to Phu Quoc would be pointless if you didn’t take a dip in the area’s cool, blue ocean.
- Phu Quoc specialties are delicious and irresistible. One of the attractions of Phu Quoc tourist is food. Some specialty dishes can be mentioned such as herring salad, melaleuca mushrooms, jaggery beefcake, sea cucumber, smart cake, crab blood soup…
Traveling to Phu Quoc in the dry season
Phu Quoc’s arid season runs from the end of October until April of the following year. At this time, the average temperature is about 27-28 degrees Celsius, the highest temperature reaches 35 degrees Celsius. This is regarded as the best opportunity to go sightseeing and sightseeing.
- October: Beautiful time is a big plus when traveling to Phu Quoc at this time. Less rain, gentle waves, cool air—all excellent journey and relaxation conditions.
- What is the best season to travel to Phu Quoc is a question for many people because sea tourism depends a lot on weather conditions. In Phu Quoc, late October to early April is the beginning of the dry season. If you wonder which season to travel to Phu Quoc, this is the answer.
- However, the tourist areas in Phu Quoc are almost full, hotels in Phu Quoc near the night market are very difficult to book if you do not book in advance.
- Rêmmber the following experiences to have endless fun when coming to Phu Quoc in the high season: To take the initiative for the trip, you should also find out in advance and book a hotel room, air ticket to avoid room fires, or not choose a satisfactory room. If you decide to visit Phu Quoc in March, you will be able to easily tour the entire area, immerse yourself in the crystal-clear water, and take part in all the entertainment options. In addition to the beckoning blue sea, you can visit Tranh stream, Phu Quoc pepper garden, VinWonders, Vinpearl Safari Phu Quoc … If you are a foodie, you must try the delicious dishes of the pearl island: honey cake, dishes from sea snails, sim wine…
Phu Quoc travel during the wet season
Phu Quoc starts to experience rainy weather after the prime season, which lasts from late May to early October. There is a lot of rain, rough seas, constant wind, and excessive air humidity during this season. If you want to know which season in Phu Quoc is the most attractive, this is not the right response. Traveling to Phu Quoc in the rainy season is also a ton of fun if you have a vacation planned during this time.
- The low visitor density makes this season a good time to travel. Visitors who value privacy and quiet should travel during this period.
The service fee is quite low compared to peak season because September tourism is frequently empty. Each season in Phu Quoc has its own beauty, which attracts tourists depending on their plans and tastes.
Please take notice of the following to guarantee the ideal trip!
- If visitors choose to visit Phu Quoc in June, they should think carefully and still want to take advantage of this time of absence, it is best to choose the type of resort tourism, instead of experience. Additionally, you should pack waterproof bags and umbrellas…
- When visiting Phu Quoc in July, many visitors enjoy planning a BBQ party on the shore or going squid fishing at night. Visitors can “change the wind” to explore in addition to the stunning beaches, which resemble paradise. The tranquil and poetic way of life in the fishing hamlet of Ham Ninh. Learning the heroic history of the nation through the ruins of Phu Quoc prison is also very attractive to domestic and foreign tourists.
- The rustic and traditional dishes of Phu Quoc such as vermicelli, fish cake soup, or porridge will be the perfect choice when traveling to Phu Quoc in August.
What should we learn before visiting Phu Quoc seasonally?
To make the journey as complete as possible, visitors should pay attention to some of the following suggestions in addition to choosing the best time of year to visit Phu Quoc.
Booking transportation in advance is required, whether it be a taxi when landing in Phu Quoc or a bus ticket. The best month to visit Phu Quoc depends on your schedule, but you should think about doing so. This will make it simple for you to comprehend the timetable and make fun plans.
To prevent room shortages and fluctuating prices if you choose to visit Phu Quoc during the busiest time of year, find out which resort to stay at before traveling there. You can contact the reservation (via hotline, website, agents) and check if the check-in information is correct (name, booking time, number of people staying …)
Besides, you need to prepare finances for the trip and the necessary documents when going (ID card, passport, air ticket/bus…). In addition to the costs of accommodation, travel has been paid before, you also pay for fun, buy souvenirs. There may also be other costs involved. Documents will be required for crises, check-in, and check-out.
Items are equally important as personal belongings. You are allowed to carry a toothbrush, clothing, shoes, and accessories in your luggage (glasses, hats, masks, earrings…). Visitors should, however, dress appropriately at that time. However, despite having researched before Phu Quoc should go and what to keep in mind, many tourists still encounter a few problems. Consequently, you should focus more on these!
You should not bring too many bulky items (eg dryer, comb, etc.). Most of these items are included in the utility services of the hotel/resort, especially the 5-star Phu Quoc hotels/resorts
If you choose the time of the trip as the dry season, you should book a hotel room and flight ticket at least 1 month in advance. This season, tourists to pearl island are very crowded, there may be a situation of “burning out” rooms or increasing prices. A small tip for you is to refer to the Phu Quoc hotel/resort system. This resort is voted a lot for the quality of service and landscape.
Find out more about Phu Quoc tours here: