Ninh Binh is a province with great tourism potential, with many scenic spots recognized by UNESCO as world heritage sites. Find out all about Ninh Binh’s travel experiences with BestPrice in the article below.
General introduction about Ninh Binh
Especially favored by the Creator, Ninh Binh has an extremely magnificent and poetic natural scenery with many attractive ecological and spiritual tourist sites, attracting millions of tourists to visit here every year. As the land of the ancient capital of Hoa Lu, this place fully converges the elements of human genius, yin and yang in harmony.
Traveling to Ninh Binh, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the cultural space at Bai Dinh pagoda, visit Trang An scenic complex, conquer nearly 500 stone steps at the top of Mua cave – the most attractive check-in coordinates. ..
Ninh Binh weather and the best time to travel to Ninh Binh
Find out information about Ninh Binh weather in all seasons of the year right below!
– January – March: The weather at this time is cold, not as cold as winter, with little rain, so it is very convenient to travel to Ninh Binh. Because it is adjacent to the Lunar New Year, many festivals take place during this time: Bai Dinh pagoda festival, La temple festival, Hoa Lu ancient capital traditional festival,…
– April – June: At this time, the festivals are also less so the atmosphere is quite peaceful, no longer crowded. Moreover, the climate is not too hot or cold, if you are a person who does not like noise, then coming to Ninh Binh at this time is also quite suitable. However, June is already summer, so the air is hot and sunny, so remember to fully equip yourself with sun protection measures.
– July – September: Starting from July is the time when lotus flowers and water lilies begin to bloom. The weather at this time often rains and storms, so if you plan to travel to Ninh Binh, you need to pay attention to follow the forecast information before the departure date to have the best preparation.
– October – December: This is the time many tourists choose to come to the ancient capital to live and relax. This is the cold season, so visitors also need to pay attention to their health.
The best time to travel to Ninh Binh is from January to March of the lunar calendar. Visitors can combine visiting destinations with spring travel and temple ceremonies. In addition, coming to Ninh Binh in the ripe rice season (May – June) there are also many romantic destinations for you to check-in.
What to prepare when going to Ninh Binh?
To make your trip to Ninh Binh more complete, you need to prepare in your luggage some of the following items:
Identity card/citizen identification or passport, driver’s license. If you are traveling with someone under the age of 14, you need to bring a copy of your birth certificate. These procedures will assist visitors in the process of checking in to the plane, checking in to the hotel, renting a car, etc.
If staying with a foreigner of the opposite sex, bring a backup copy of your marriage certificate depending on the regulations of each hotel.
If you travel by train or book a plane ticket to Hanoi and then go to Ninh Binh, remember to bring your train/air ticket.
Cash is an indispensable element in every trip. However, you just need to prepare enough money to carry to avoid risks. During the move, you need to pay attention to preserving your personal belongings, you can bring your ATM card to be more compact.
Some other gadgets
Personal belongings: Toothpaste, face towel, razor, cosmetics…
Medical box: Anti-motion sickness medicine, headache, fever reducer, insect repellent cream, …
Some electronic devices: Phones, cameras, backup batteries, memory cards,…
How to move when going to Ninh Binh?
If you take a bus, from 5 am to 11 pm every day, there are dozens of buses serving from Hanoi to Ninh Binh. Some car companies you can refer to such as Sao Viet, Cuong Hung, Hoang Long, Gia Minh, … with a travel time of about 1 hour 30 minutes, the price is about 80,000 – 100,000 VND / ticket.
Depending on the time to buy the ticket, the object of the train and the seat position, the ticket price is also different, ranging from 100,000 – 250,000 VND/ticket. Every day, there are 6 trains to Ninh Binh from Hanoi: SE7 (6h00 – 8h14), SE5 (9h00 – 11h17), SE35 (13h10 – 15h35) SE9 (14h30 – 17h13), SE3 (19h30 – 21h44), SE19 (20h10). – 22:22).
The total time for each train to run takes more than 2 hours. You need to carefully consider the train schedule to choose the departure time, avoid late trains because it may affect your travel itinerary. Moreover, when coming to Ninh Binh, you still have to find other means to go to hotels and tourist attractions.
If you are a person who loves to explore, you can ride a motorbike. This form of travel saves time and can be proactive according to a predetermined schedule. If departing from Hanoi, visitors will go along Phap Van – Cau Gie highway, continue in the direction of Cau Gie – Phu Ly – Ninh Binh. It takes about 1 hour 30 minutes – 2 hours for you to move here.
Which hotel to choose when traveling to Ninh Binh?
The system of accommodation facilities in Ninh Binh is quite diverse from homestays, motels, star hotels with all prices. Visitors should choose hotels near the center for convenient dining, shopping and commuting. Here are some suggested hotels you can refer to:
– 2 * hotel: Some hotels can be mentioned such as Elizabeth Hotel Tam Coc, Nam Hoa Hotel, Hang Mua Ecolodge,…
– 3* hotels: Bai Dinh Hotel Ninh Binh, MOMALi Hotel Ninh Binh, Tam Coc Condeluz Boutique Hotel,…
– 4* hotels: Tam Coc Garden Resort, Bai Dinh Garden Resort & Spa, Lalita Boutique Hotel & Spa Ninh Binh,…
– 5* hotels: Emeralda Resort Ninh Binh, Ninh Binh Hidden Charm Hotel & Resort…
Lily’s Travel suggests some popular Ninh Binh travel itineraries
How much does it cost to travel to Ninh Binh on your own? For self-sufficient travel, you will be able to freely choose your destination and arrange your schedule according to your wishes. The cost of self-sufficient travel 2N1D including transportation, meals, hotels, transportation and sightseeing tickets is about 2,060,000 VND.
|Ninh Binh 1 day tour||Option 1: Trang An – Bai Dinh Pagoda
Option 2: Hoa Lu Ancient Capital – Dance Cave – Tam Coc Bich Dong
|Ninh Binh tour 2 days 1 night||Day 1: Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc – Hang Dance
Day 2: Ninh Binh – Bai Dinh – Trang An – Hanoi
|Ninh Binh tour 3 days 2 nights||Day 1: Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Tam Coc Bich Dong – Dance Cave – Hoa Lu
Day 2: Trang An – Bai Dinh
Day 3: Van Long Lagoon – Thung Nham Bird Park
Find out more Ninh Binh Tour: Click here