Ninh Binh is a famous tourist city only about 100km from Hanoi. Therefore, if you only have one free day and want to travel somewhere, you can completely choose to travel on Ninh Binh tour for one day.
Some features of the land of the Ancient Capital – Ninh Binh
Ninh Binh known as the land of Co Do, is a famous tourist destination in Vietnam today. This place owns a lot of famous and beautiful landscapes that nature bestows. These are Phat Diem Stone Church, Bai Dinh Pagoda, Trang An Scenic Area, Tam Coc Bich Dong, Mua Cave,…
Every year, Ninh Binh attracts millions of tourists to visit and explore. That has made Ninh Binh’s tourism more and more developed and focused.
The best time to travel Ninh Binh tour 1 day
Each season, Ninh Binh has its beauty. However, the best security period is one of the following two golden times:
- Springtime (from January to March): At this time, Ninh Binh’s weather will be cold, very pleasant. In these early spring days, some famous places in Ninh Binh combine spiritual tourism such as Bai Dinh Pagoda, Trang An, Stone Church, etc.
- Summertime (from April to June every year): Ecotourism destinations such as Tam Coc Bich Dong, Van Long lagoon, Cuc Phuong forest or Trang An at this time are crowded. The wonderful beauty of the golden rice fields in Tam Coc, or the white butterflies in Cuc Phuong will bring you many wonderful experiences.
If you cannot come at these two times, please monitor the weather carefully before coming here.
The transportation to Ninh Binh
Ninh Binh is only about 100km from Hanoi. Therefore, passenger cars, cars or personal motorbikes are considered the most ideal means for you to travel to Ninh Binh 1 day.
Now, from Hanoi, you can go to any bus station to catch a bus to Ninh Binh. At the same time, there are also many high-end limousine companies shuttling customers from Hanoi – Ninh Binh with the price of only 120,000 VND/person for you to choose from.
The distance from Hanoi to Ninh Binh only takes about 2 hours by car on the highway of Phap Van – Cau Gie. If you take a car or personal motorbike, you can relax your time and enjoy the scenery on both sides of the road.
Suggestions for Ninh Binh tourism schedule 1 day in detail
Because your travel time has only one day, therefore, Lily’s Travel will reveal to you a few travel itineraries of Ninh Binh 1 day so that you can balance and be more proactive in your trip.
Schedule 1: Ninh Binh – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc Bich Dong Tourist
From Hanoi, please leave a little early to have more time to have fun and explore Ninh Binh. Set aside time so that around 8 am is already present in the city of Ninh Binh.
- 8h00: The first place you will come to in Ninh Binh is Hoa Lu. There is a temple of King Dinh, King Le is very famous. Please visit, have fun, sightseeing as well as check in here for about 3 hours.
- 11h00: Move to the dance cave. This place owns a charming landscape and photo spots with beautiful views. This is a popular check-in point in Ninh Binh that is chosen by many young people today. Have fun, eat, check in, and rest here for about 4 hours to get to the next point.
- 14h30: Move to Tam Coc – Bich Dong. These two travel destinations of Ninh Binh are very close to each other. Therefore, you can go to Bich Dong to visit, climb and explore first, then enjoy boating in Tam Coc. At the end of the afternoon, I finished my one-day trip to Ninh Binh.
Schedule 2: Ninh Binh – Trang An – Bai Dinh Tourist
To be able to visit, explore all 2 places Trang An and Bai Dinh, sometimes 1 day is not enough for you. However, please take advantage of every minute to have great memories here.
- 8:00 AM: Transfer to Truong An. You will be able to explore and experience the scenery by boat. If you go all the way, it can take about 4-5 hours. Then, reward yourself with a special meal at some restaurants on the way.
- 13h00: In the afternoon you come to Bai Dinh. This is the largest temple in Southeast Asia with many confirmed records. Bai Dinh is also a spiritual tourist destination that is often admired and worshiped by tourists every year. The temple is very large and has a lot of beautiful sights. Therefore, after visiting this place, you will also end a day of Ninh Binh tourism with many attractive experiences.
What is Ninh Binh travel 1 day?
Not only owns many beautiful tourist attractions that attract tourists to Ninh Binh, but you can also enjoy a lot of delicious specialties. If you have the opportunity to travel to Ninh Binh for a day, do not miss some of the following dishes:
The mountain goat is famous at home and abroad. Goat meat in Ninh Binh is extremely toned, very fragrant and sweet. From goat meat, the chefs here can make a lot of different delicacies such as goat rejuvenation, roast goat, goat porridge, and bitterness,… You will be amazed on the first try.
The best Ninh Binh burnt rice is eaten with mountain goat sauce. The burnt rice pieces have a light yellowness, crispy aroma, and not too much grease. When eaten, it will not be too fat and not cause boredom. This is also a delicious, nutritious, cheap gift that you can give to your relatives after your Ninh Binh trip.
Yen Mac fermented pork roll
Not only fermented pork roll in Thanh Hoa, but Ninh Binh also has a very fragrant and strange dish called Nem chua Yen Mac. Vietnamese fermented pork roll also called Nem Chua here is made from lean pork and pork skin, mixed with hearing. Then they are fully seasoned, fermented sourly, and wrapped with guava leaves. Food when drinking wine, beer, dipping a little lemon and garlic sauce, or chili sauce is extremely mouthful, eat forever not bored.
Kim Son wine
Having enjoyed delicious dishes in Ninh Binh, you should not miss a cup of Kim Son wine. The wine here has distilled water taken from the clear river. Then, use the typical yeasts to produce delicious, aromatic wines and drinks without any heat or headaches. Enjoying mountain goat meat, some Yen Mo spring rolls, and another cup of Kim Son wine is really cool, right?
Above is a self-sufficient 1-day Ninh Binh travel experience that Lilys’ Travel would like to suggest to you. If you have any questions on your upcoming trip, please leave a comment under this article, Lily’s Travel will answer you as soon as possible!
Find out more Ninh Binh Tour: Click here