Due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, in recent times, small group travel is a trend that attracts the attention of tourism “believers”. This form of tourism will promote travel-loving, creative travelers in itinerary design. In particular, ensure health and safety in the context of the “new normal”.
Before the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, forms of tourism such as solo travel, on-site travel, and especially small group travel have become a new experience trend. The advantage of this new trend is to limit the risks related to the disease; towards a safe, responsible and sustainable experience.
Vietnam small group tours: Uptrend
In the face of the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, in the future, new forms of tourism such as solo travel, on-site tourism, social distancing travel, and especially small group travel will throne. The advantage of this new trend is to limit the risks related to the disease; towards safe, responsible and sustainable experiences; prioritize the form of ecotourism close to nature, avoiding crowded places.
Previously, the form of group travel usually had a size of 20 – 30 people, but after the pandemic, safety and responsibility issues are put first, so the group size will be smaller, usually less than 10 people. These trips prioritize travel close to home or secluded places, or can also take niche tours such as bicycle tours, mountain climbing to ensure the ability to distance and less contact with others.
Traveling in small groups can both meet the needs of travel, relax and can ensure safety and initiative in each trip. This form of post-COVID-19 tourism is suitable for many groups of customers such as students, working people, or people with reduced income due to the impact of the epidemic.
Currently, some localities in the country have plans to open tourism such as Quang Ninh from the beginning of September 2021, Phu Quoc expected to open in October 2021, Can Gio expected September 30, 2021. , Vung Tau with Chau Duc, Xuyen Moc, Dat Do and Con Dao districts to open from September 15, 2021.
Small group travel needs
- Choose safe, licensed travel destinations: When traveling in small groups, consider state-licensed sites and accommodations with modern epidemic prevention procedures to ensure your safety. Avoid visiting to congested areas and, if feasible, bring separate food and drinks for the trip.
- Prioritize travel by private vehicle: When the epidemic is still complicated, you should use your means of transportation such as a motorbike or rent a self-driving car. If you ride a motorbike, avoid roads that are prone to traffic jams or do not flow at rush hour.
- Spend, do online procedures, limit cash payments: Hotel accommodation services should prioritize online booking through the website to limit contact with staff.
- Choose safe and quality travel services: During travel, remember to always ensure the safety of yourself, your group and comply with local epidemic prevention measures.
Ensure safety during the trip and after returning home
- Frequently wash hands and disinfect them.
- Always wear a mask when going to public places and do not stop in crowded places.
- Please follow the recommendations of the Ministry of Health. Monitor the health of yourself and those traveling in the group and contact medical facilities if necessary.
- Traveling in small groups to ensure safety is a top priority for any traveler during the epidemic season. Uncrowded destinations with beautiful ecological landscapes will help them comply with social distancing rules while discovering and connecting with nature, which has been difficult to enjoy during the past two years.
Traveling in small groups tour is an enjoyable experience, however, to have a safe and convenient trip, you also need to note a few things:
- Choose like-minded companions, specifically, members need to agree on destinations, costs, places to play, relax, and eat.
- Should have the spirit of helping and supporting each other in the travel journey
- Detailed planning, paying special attention to financial matters, should be transparent and clear
- Thoroughly research destinations and weather issues to choose appropriate clothing and luggage
- When moving in dangerous locations, it is advisable to accompany each other to ensure safety…
Where should a small group travel? Top list famous places
Many backpackers choose to travel to the North in Ha Giang to have interesting experiences with friends and relatives. You can come to Ha Giang at any time of the year, especially, when you come here in October, November and December, you will be able to see the fields of mustard flowers and buckwheat flowers blooming extremely brilliantly. . Coming to Ha Giang, visitors can also have fun together at many places such as Dong Van market, Quan Ba heaven gate, Tham Ma slope, Lung Cu flagpole…
Nha Trang is known as the sea paradise in Vietnam. So, if you and your companions both like to travel by sea, this will be the most ideal choice. Nha Trang tourist destinations are quite diverse, you can go to Tam island, Mun island, Ba Ponagar tower …
In particular, Nha Trang tourism definitely cannot ignore the extremely interesting experiences at VinWonders Nha Trang. The park of records will take visitors through many different emotions such as: Conquering a series of adventure games, being amazed at the super product Tata show, being overwhelmed with the marine ecosystem of more than 30,000 species of creatures, “virtual living” fatigues hands in many diverse subdivisions…
If you are a lover of nature tourism, Ninh Binh will be the most suitable destination. At each time, Ninh Binh offers visitors interesting experiences, cool weather in spring, suitable for participating in festivals; Summer is suitable to check-in with ripe rice fields, and fragrant lotus ponds. Coming to Ninh Binh, tourists traveling in small groups can visit places such as Trang An, Tam Coc – Bich Dong, Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, and Bai Dinh Pagoda…
Hoi An – Da Nang
To get the most experience for a small group tour, you should combine Da Nang tourism and Hoi An tourism. As for tourist attractions in Da Nang, you can stop at Dragon Bridge, Love Bridge, Linh Ung Pagoda, and Ngu Hanh Son Mountain… Then, you only need to move for about 45 minutes to reach the places. Hoi An tourism such as Old Quarter, Hoi An beaches, My Son Sanctuary, Bay Mau coconut forest…
Quy Nhon – Phu Yen
Traveling to the Central region in a small group, you can choose Quy Nhon – Phu Yen as your destination. This land owns many delicious specialties such as lobster, cobia, fish noodles, and banh khot… that will captivate foodies. In addition, Quy Nhon also gathers many beautiful check-in points such as: Nhon Hai – Hon Kho; Ky Co – Eo Gio; Trung Luong tourist area; Cua Bien tourist area,…
Kien Giang tourism in general and Phu Quoc tourism in particular are always cherished by travel enthusiasts. So, if you are planning to travel in a small group, this will also be a perfect suggestion. Coming to pearl island, you can visit many attractions with poetic beauty such as Sao beach, Rach Vem, Ham Ninh fishing village … and especially the largest theme park in Vietnam, VinWonders Phu Quoc.
3 hours from the center of Ho Chi Minh City, Vung Tau is also a suitable destination when traveling in small groups. Besides the beautiful natural landscape, this is also a land possessing long-standing historical and cultural values. Coming to Vung Tau, visitors will have a feeling of peace and comfort when traveling through open roads, watching the blue sea & majestic mountains.
The best center Vietnam tour: Tour in Vietnam