Vinpearl Resort & Spa Ha Long is considered the first resort in the North of Vietnam built entirely on the sea. The architectural resort has been inspired by the Rennes theater in France. Looking far, the resort is a magnificent castle with a haughty shape.
At the landscape of the resort, you can see 3 private beaches, green premises and an outdoor swimming pool of up to 1,200m2.
Each room is exquisitely designed with large balconies. When waking up, you will feel like you are in the wonderful bay with the beautiful Ha Long city in the distance.
1. Location and general information
Vinpearl Resort & Spa Ha Long is on Reu Island. You will be dropped by a high-speed boat supported by Vinpearl. The resort is about 150km from Hanoi and Noi Bai airport, about 90km from Cat Bi airport (Hai Phong), about 3km from Bai Chay Island, 10 km from Tuan Chau Island and 9 km away from the Halong city center.
With a total of 384 international rooms and a scale of 47,000m2, Vinpearl Ha Long Bay Resort is of 5-star standard, invested with the scale of a chain of high-class rooms, a chain of diverse cuisine restaurants, an international convention center, a spa area, gymnasium, amusement park.
Vinpearl Ha Long Resort has more than 380 luxury rooms offering a wide selection of high-standard accommodations. Each style room showcases a balcony overlooking the ocean, lush tropical gardens, or outdoor swimming pools.
Room types at Vinpearl Resort & Spa Ha Long
Executive suite: Quantity: 12 units, Area: 76m2
Deluxe room ocean view: Quantity: 143 units, Area: 38m2
Deluxe room: Quantity: 195, Area: 38m2
Presidential suite: Quantity: 02 units Area: 350m2
Deluxe terrace: Quantity: 20 units Area: 38m2
Panoramic suite: Quantity: 08 units Area: 72m2
Family suite: Quantity: 04 units Area: 76m2
2. Interesting somethings
2.1. Artificial beach: Clean, not crowded
Vinpearl Resort & Spa Ha Long has 3 artificial beaches in order to bring maximum comfort to customers. These beaches were built up to 3 European standards of artificial beaches.
Being isolated in Vinpearl Ha Long Resort, these beaches are extremely clean and empty, so visitors can not be disturbed like other natural beaches.
2.2. Outdoor swimming pool and luxury 4-season swimming pool
Vinpearl Resort & Spa Ha Long also has 2 outdoor swimming pools and a very modern 4-season swimming pool to serve customers when the weather is not fine. These swimming pools are all designed with sea views, sun loungers and private bars. When you come here, you can enjoy the feeling of relaxation while soaking in the cool water, watching the scenery and sipping an extremely luxurious cocktail!
2.3. Health and beauty services at Akoya Spa
Akoya Spa is the referred service at Vinpearl Resort & Spa Ha Long.
without mentioning the beauty care service here, it would be a mistake. Inspired by the harmonious beauty of Akoya pearls, the beauty treatments are operated according to Asian tradition. With a natural beauty method and professional service, this place will ensure to bring you the best experience.
2.4. The restaurant system with unique space architecture
With 3 restaurants and 1 separate bar: Bayview, Akoya, Pavilion and Pavilion Bar & Lounge, each place has an extremely magnificent and magnificent architectural space design that is a great ideal to check-in and a dining spot. In particular, thanks to the variety of processing styles and unique menus, each restaurant here brings a unique culinary color from Asia to the United States.
2.5. The place for meetings, events, and team building
Vinpearl Ha Long also owns a system of meeting rooms and event venues. With 8 private meeting rooms with a maximum capacity of 675 people, this place is extremely suitable for business meetings or big events. In addition, at Vinpearl Resort and Spa Ha Long, there are 3 private beaches with a coastline surrounding 4 corners, guaranteed to be an idea for outdoor parties and team-building activities.
3. Surrounding Places
- Sun World Ha Long Complex: Sun World Ha Long Complex is the leading amusement park in the North of Vietnam with more than 30 modern games that create extremely interesting experiences. Whether you are a child or an adult, you will definitely be attracted to this place with some outstanding games such as: Magic umbrella, reptile legion, dragon footprint,…
- Dau Go Cave, Thien Cung Cave: For a long time, Dau Go Cave and Thien Cung Cave have been the favorite attractions in Ha Long that you cannot ignore. The stalactites with diverse shapes such as lions, turtles or giant stone pillars… will create extreme experiences.
- Titop Island: Titop Island is a favorite island in Ha Long Bay. Even the island is not too big but so unspoiled. The nature here still retains its inherent beauty, is not over-exploited and becomes the most natural resort paradise for tourists.
- Being a fisherman at Cuu Van Fishing Village: Become a fisherman, you can learn the locals’ lives and their aquaculture. You can also learn how to cast and fish from the fishermen here. If you want to enjoy dishes made from fresh seafood, you can buy and ask them to cook on the spot
- Quang Ninh Museum: Located in Ha Long City, Quang Ninh Museum is a symbol of architecture for tourists to explore the diverse nature, historical coal mines and more…
Some notification for you
In the summer, Vinpearl Resort & Spa Ha Long is always in condition “room outs’ ‘. If you want to stay, you should check the room availability before arriving.
Because Reu island is completely separate from the city, you should remember to bring personal accessories such as sunscreen, glasses, hats, and your medicine in need.
Because there are many beautiful check-in scenes here, you should choose sneakers, not high heels.
Find out more about Ha Long tours here: Click here